1) We are looking at a Chapter 13 Test next week (probably around Wednesday)-- start studying! I'll have the exact day on Friday
2) Retakes for the Review Test & Ch. 13 Vocab Quiz are due next FRIDAY
Group 1-- 55
Group 2-- 130
Group 3-- 100
Group 4-- 80
Latin 1Acc (Period 2): Today, we finished our look at the Ch. 1 culture by going over the reading packet together and looking at some images.
1) Start memorizing the Ch. 1 Vocabulary-- we will have a quiz next week (probably TUESDAY)
2) Make sure to watch Mr. C's YouTube video for Ch. 1 and be ready to present the grammar to the class (for the link, click here).
Group 1-- 0
Group 2-- 0
Group 3-- 25
Group 4-- 0
Latin 2H (Period 3): Today, we went over the HW, finished our chart of Imperfect Verbs in Ch. 13's story, then started translating the story in our groups. I won't see you until Monday, so be sure to use your time to study and catch up!
1) We are looking at a Ch. 13 Test on THURSDAY-- start studying!
2) If you didn't already, check out my YouTube vid for Ch. 13-- it might help bring the concepts to life
3) Translate the Ch. 13 story
Latin 1Acc (Period 5): We did not meet today. Be sure to check yesterday's post for your assignment.
Latin 1H (Period 6): Today, we took our 2nd Into Quiz, then started looking at our textbooks to see how they worked. Finally, we started a look at the Culture for Ch. 1 by learning a bit more about Baiae, as well as starting a group reading packet.
1) Start memorizing the Ch. 1 Vocabulary
*We are looking at a vocab quiz on MONDAY--stay tuned...
2) Watch Mr. C's YouTube vid for Ch. 1 and be prepared to explain the grammar of the chapter to the class. For the link, look on the right hand side of this page, or click here.