1) Ch. 13 Vocab Quiz will be on TUESDAY
*We will spend some time reviewing at the start of that long block
2) I want you to watch my YouTube video for Ch. 13 (you can find it on the side of this page) and be prepared to explain the material to the class with specific Latin examples. I will call on a random group Tuesday to present.
Group 1-- 0
Group 2-- 30
Group 3-- 30
Group 4-- 0
Latin 1Acc (Period 2): Today, we finished our notes on the Pronunciation of Latin words and took a look at parts of speech and the Latin cases.
1) Study for the 2nd Intro Quiz on TUESDAY
*We will take some time to review before the quiz that long block
*The format will be much the same as our 1st quiz-- use your Squares sheet to guide your studying!
Latin 2H (Period 3): We did not meet today. Check yesterday's post for your assignment.
Latin 1Acc (Period 5): Today, we continued our discussion on the pronunciation of Latin words. Then, we started reviewing parts of speech and the 6 Latin cases-- don't lose that notes sheet I gave you!
1) Complete the Latin pronunciation worksheet
2) Our 2nd Intro Quiz will be on TUESDAY
Latin 1H (Period 6): Today, we reviewed our HW from last night. Then, we learned the parts of speech and the 6 Latin cases-- don't lose the notes sheet I gave you! We finished class by starting a Squares activity for review of concepts.
1) Our 2nd Intro test will be on WEDNESDAY