1) Perfect Tense mini-quiz TOMORROW
2) Pluperfect/Future Perfect mini-quiz on FRIDAY
Latin 1H (Period C): Today we finished our notes on Roman culture (the Etruscans, Romulus and Remus, and the Roman Republic), then started looking at how languages spread in our Intro to the Latin Language.
1) Roman Culture Intro Quiz TOMORROW
2) Latin Language Intro Quiz FRIDAY (9/21)
Latin 1H (Period E): We did not meet today. Check yesterday's post for your assignment!
Latin 3H (Period F): Today you took the Perfect Tense mini-quiz. Then, we practice Vocab with some Quizlet Live, went over the Pluperfect/Future Perfect Tenses with a worksheet (up on Classroom), and ended class with some translation practice. On Thursday we are switching gears and will start Ch. 25.
1) Pluperfect/Future Perfect mini-quiz on FRIDAY
Latin 1Acc (Period G): Today you took the 2nd Intro Quiz on Roman Culture, then we continued looking at how languages spread in our Intro to the Latin Language.
1) Latin Language Intro Quiz THURSDAY