Latin 1Acc (Period C): Today we spent the class recapping our discussion on Pompeii and looking at some visuals (when you have some free time, look at the videos I posted on our textbook website). We then started prepping for the quiz by filling out our squares activity sheet (on Google Classroom) and playing a review game on Quizizz.
1) Make sure to comment on 2 classmate's Etruscan Art Projects!
2) Intro Quiz 1 (on Roman culture so far) is TOMORROW
Latin 3H (Period D): Today we took the Imperfect Tense mini-quiz. Then, we did a quick review of Perfect Tense for tomorrow's quiz. Finally, we ended class by starting Ch. 23's culture (Aqueducts)-- this is review for some of you, but for others it's your first time seeing it.
1) Perfect Tense mini-quiz TOMORROW
2) Start working on the Ch. 23 Vocab -- the quiz will probably be on FRIDAY
Latin 3H (Period E): Today we took the Imperfect Tense mini-quiz. Then, we did a quick review of Perfect Tense for tomorrow's quiz. We will start Ch. 23 tomorrow.
1) Perfect Tense Mini-Quiz TOMORROW
2) Start working on Ch. 23 Vocab-- we will probably have our quiz at the end of the week!
Latin 3Acc (Period G): Today you took the Perfect/Future tense mini-quiz. We then did a quick review of Pluperfect/Future perfect conjuation. Next class, we will start Ch. 25, so feel free to get a jump start on the material.
1)Pluperfect/Future Perfect Tense mini-quiz on WEDNESDAY
2) Start looking at the Ch. 25 Vocab (derivatives are on my YouTube video)