1) Complete Ex. 1c on p. 49
2) Keep reviewing Chapters 1-12 (play the Sporcle games/watch the review videos on this website)
3) There will be a review assessment next THURSDAY (9/18)
Latin 1Acc (Period 2): Today, we finished up our worksheet on the Founding of Ancient Rome and began a reading packet on Rome's various historical periods including the Republic, Empire, Famous Romans, and the Destruction of Pompeii. We will finish that discussion tomorrow.
1) Etruscant Art Mini-Project due FRIDAY (9/12)
*For this project, I want you to go to the Met Website (for the link, click here) and look through their collection of Ancient Etruscan artifacts. Then, pick an artifact that you find particularly interesting. In a 2 paragraph essay, I want you to:
a) describe the piece (including it's name in the Met catalog)
b) tell me the date it was made
c) write why you found it interesting, any questions you have about it, and how you think it connects ancient Etruscan/Roman culture with ours today
2) Our first assessment will be on MONDAY (9/15)
Latin 2H (Period 3): Today, we continued our review of last year by playing a round of Ch. 1-3 Bingus. Then, we went over the homework from last night.
1) Continue reviewing on your own! You should be using the book, my YouTube vids, and Sporcle games as practice/review!
2) Read through Ch. 8-10 and complete Ex. 8c on pg. 56
3) We are looking at our first assessment on WEDNESDAY (9/17)
Latin 1Acc (Period 5): We did not meet today. Be sure to check yesterday's post for your assignment.
Latin 1H (Period 6): We did not meet today. Be sure to check yesterday's post for your assignment.