1) Read pp. 109-111 (The Kings of Rome-- Ch. 13's culture unit)
Group 1-- 90
Group 2-- 165
Group 3-- 145
Group 4-- 105
Latin 1Acc (Period 2): Today, we spent the class reviewing the grammar topics for Chapter 1, then we played an intense round of Academic Basketball (shout out to Dan G. for his sweet 3-pt shooting).
1) Study for the Ch. 1 Test on MONDAY-- make your own study guide for bonus points, but use the one we made in class today as a guide!
Group 1- 60
Group 2- 25
Group 3- 110
Group 5- 65
Latin 2H (Period 3): Today, we started Ch. 14 by looking at the Kings of Rome through group reading and class notes. We will finish that discussion on Monday.
1) Complete the Google Form (for the link, click here)
2) Start working on your Kings of Rome Facebook project! They are due on THURSDAY! *Note, we will also be having a vocab quiz on Thursday, so plan your time wisely!
*Your assigned kings are:
Samme -- Romulus
Olivia -- Numa Pompilius
Max -- Tullus Hostilius
Zerinee -- Ancus Marcius
Niamh -- Lucius Tarquinius Priscus
Elio -- Servius Tullius
David -- Lucius Tarquinius Superbus
Alina -- Romulus
Deidre -- Numa Pompilius
Tiffany -- Tullus Hostilius
Michelle -- Ancus Marcius
Alex -- Lucius Tarquinius Priscus
Molly -- Servius Tullius
Mike -- Lucius Tarquinius Superbus
Latin 1Acc (Period 5): Today, we spent the class reviewing the Ch. 1 grammar and making a study guide together. Then, we played an intense round of Academic Basketball.
1) Study for the Test on TUESDAY -- be sure to make a study guide for bonus points! This study guide can't be the same one we made in class today, but you can use it as a guide.
Latin 1H (Period 6): We did not meet today. Be sure to check yesterday's post for your weekend assignment.
Group 5- 40