1) Read pp. 20-21 in your textbook (the Grammar of Ch. 4)
2) Complete Exercise 4b on p. 20
*Nota Bene-- we are looking at a Vocab Quiz next WEDNESDAY (11/20). We are looking at a Ch. 4 TEST on Tuesday, November 26th.
Group 1- 445
Group 2- 750
Group 3- 515
Group 4- 670
Group 5- 470
Latin 2H (Period 3): Today, we did some review of our grammar (the ablative case) and corrected exercise 12b. Then, we finished up with a video on Pompeii (which will form the Culture section of the Ch. 12 Test).
1) Complete Exercise 12c
2) We are looking at a Ch. 12 TEST on Wednesday! Start reviewing...
Gens Vir Facit-390
Gens Tiro et Omnes-190
Latin 1H (Period 4): Today, we explored the world of Roman Food and Dining by filling out a worksheet in class and watching some videos. We will finish that discussion on Monday.
1) The Ch. 4 Vocab Quiz will be on Wednesday (11/20)
2) The Ch. 4 TEST will be on Wednesday (11/27)
Latin 1H (Period 6): We did not meet today. No homework tonight!
Latin 1H (Period 7): We did not meet today. No homework tonight!