Latin 3H (Period 2): Today we took the mini-vocab quiz and then worked through more of our translation.
1) 3rd Mini-Quiz will be MONDAY
*porcus, -i, m. pig
*cena, -ae, f. dinner
*emo, emere, emi, to buy
*possum, posse, potui, to be able to
*volo, velle, volui, to want
Latin 1Acc (Period 3): Today we spent the class finishing one last bit of Ch. 8 Culture and going over the Ch. 7 Test. We then read a short story about Aeneas.
1) Ch. 8 Vocab Quiz will be MONDAY
2) Ch. 8 Test will be next week (Thursday/Friday)--stay tuned...
Latin 2Acc (Period 5): Today we took the Ch. 21 Vocab Quiz. Then we finished working through the Ch. 21 Culture.
1) Ch. 21 Culture Quiz will be FRIDAY
2) Ch. 21 Translation Quiz will be soon after break...
Latin 3H (Period 6): We did not meet today. Remember, the mini-quiz is MONDAY!
*domus, -us, f. house
*habeo, habere, habui, to have/hold
*do, dare, dedi, to give
*meus, -a, -um, my
*puer, -i, m. boy