1) Translate Ch. 16
2) Ch. 15 Test retakes are due TOMORROW
3) Ch. 16 Test will be on TUESDAY (12/9)
Group 1- 480
Group 2- 435
Group 3- 420
Group 4- 380
Latin 1Acc (Period 2): We did not meet today. Be sure to check yesterday's post for your assignment.
Group 1- 455
Group 2- 425
Group 3- 660
Group 5- 385
Latin 2H (Period 3): We did not meet today. Be sure to check yesterday's post for your assignment.
Latin 1Acc (Period 5): Today, I passed back your Ch. 4 Tests and we reviewed them together. Then, we did a quick gens challenge on the roots of the word "supercilious" and finished up the culture unit (Aeneas' Journey). Finally, we ended class by playing a gens challenge of Phase 10 based on the Aeneid.
1) Fill out the Google Form if you did not already
2) Read the Ch. 5 Grammar and watch Mr. C's Ch. 5 YouTube video (if you did not already)
3) Ch. 5 Vocab Quiz on FRIDAY
Latin 1H (Period 6): Today, we started class with a quick gens challenge on the word "supercilious" and then reviewed our grammar/culture skills through an intense game of Phase 10 based on the story of Aeneas. We finished class by speaking the vocab out aloud to practice pronunciation.
1) Complete the Google Form if you have not already (the link is in yesterday's post)
2) Read Ch. 5's grammar/watch Mr. C's Ch. 5 YouTube video to get a jump start on the grammar
3) Ch. 5 Vocab Quiz is on FRIDAY
Group 5- 500