1) Read Ch. 10/watch the YouTube vid and make sure you understand the grammar!
Latin 3H (Period 2): We did not meet today. Check Friday's post for your assignment.
Latin 1Acc (Period 3): We did not meet today. Check Friday's post for your assignment.
Latin 2Acc (Period 5): Today, we spent the start of class going over old tests (including the Ch. 22 Grammar Quiz). Then, we went in the computer lab for some Magistrula practice.
1) Read the Ch. 23 Grammar and make sure you understand it
2) Ch. 23 Mini-Quiz will be FRIDAY
*For this, I will give you 5 verbs (1st conj, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd-io, 4th) and you put them into the Present, Imperfect, Perfect, and Future Tenses)
3) Our Ch. 23 Test will be next week at some point (stay tuned for a day)
4) Tomorrow will be a retake day for the Ch. 22 Grammar Quiz
Latin 3H (Period 6):
1) Read the Ch. 33 Grammar and try to make sense of it
2) We will be having some sort of Ch. 33 Quiz before break-- stay tuned